Saturday, September 10, 2011

All of the songs in the world

i wish i knew all of the words to all of the songs in the world.  But only the good ones.

i have had this feeling lately.  i feel like a need a change.  i tried dying my hair, but the feeling was only temporarily satisfied.  i think the change i need might have to do with music.  i never (well, hardly ever) buy CDs, my ipod is broken, and i don't listen to the radio (there isn't one in my car anyway)...  i am pretty bored with most bit of music that i own, no doubt because i tend to acquire CDs and listen to them until they might as well be worn out...  But my problem is that i want to listen to music that i can sing along to... and i can't sing along if i don't know it.

i also want to purchase some harp music.  It's just beautiful.

i have to go dry my hair now.  My red, red, red hair.  Enjoy the day!  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment