Friday, September 9, 2011

i quit?

i didn't actually quit... i just forgot.  About my blog, i mean.

Would you believe that Aerie actually did call me for an interview?  i about fell out of bed.  i went to the interview, but of course i didn't get that job.

i got a much better job.

It's fine.  i'm doing my thing in a place where only three other people work... it pays well and i have regular hours.  i feel like a grown-up.  It's weird.

Many other things have happened in my life as well, such as my beautiful sister getting married, growing long and curly hair and dying it deeply red, and acquiring a tabby kitten.  i also turned a quarter of a century old and took up crocheting.

i have also found a fantastic blog... Please see the following.  i have always loved making "love lists" (since my dearest Kelli introduced me to this concept years ago), and this one is absolutely wonderful!  i think i will start a similar list in my journal.  =]

http://1000-happy-things.blogspot.com/

Now, it's Friday and i am going to eat some dinner with my adorable husband.  ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment